Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back In The Saddle Again

The Rock Youth
Well, tonight was a return to my recent past. We have been asked to work with the youth at the Rock Church while we are here in Romania. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about what to expect. There are no bulletins and I can't understand all the announcements (well, none of them, unless they are translated.) so I wasn't sure how many kids even knew we were meeting. I was looking forward to ministering to the youth again, but, being a little insecure at times, I was also concerned how much we would connect.

The Rock Youth
 My fears were short lived. There were about 10 teens and young adults that came plus Jana, Daniel Cocar, Ella and myself. I thought we had a good time. I have to admit, speaking, not being my gift in the first place, with a translator is even more difficult than just speaking. But we challenged those who were there to begin praying the God would open the eyes of their friends, that they might see Christ. I am looking forward to what God might do with this group. Would you pray for us and them as we minister together.
The Rock Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment